Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll make one too:

2 posters

Go down

I'll make one too: Empty I'll make one too:

Post  Aldhissla Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Your time (GMT) (very important)
+1 gmt as i understand it correctly. In Sweden.

How much do you think you are able to play per week? (important)
It depends but I play savage 2 when I can. it's the only game I play atm.

where do you live? (your country)
Sweden, as said above.

Do you have a microphone? (not important)
I do and I usualy chat around.. I am not shy infront of the mic and most people say they understand me.

Why do you want to join HoN?
A fun experiance, I can learn new stuff as well as teach others my skills.

Are you willing to learn?
No. Haha ofcourse I am. Or, I'll try as best as I can

Optional Questions
----------=================================----------

Do you prefer Humans or Beasts?
I like both. On beasts I usualy take the damage roll of a hardcored Predator.. on Human sioe my pick is alternated. I pick Savage and focus on agi / stenght or I pick Chaplain and go for

Do you prefer to be a Commander or action player?
Both, I can command pritty good as well as fight. However I don't like commanding EVERY fight. But i've got some favorite Commanding spots like Duskwood or Morning.

Which Unit do you prefer?
I can work with most. put here's my top 10 list: ((not counting hellbourne))
Predator
Hunter
Savage
Chaplain
Shapeshifter
Conjurer
Shaman
Builder
Behemoth
Tempest

describe your fighting style?
KILL THE RANGERS FIRST! Block alot. block gives you attack speed bonus. try to attack from behind.. work liek a sneaky scout!

Do you prefer teamwork or solo?
Without teamwork you cannot win. Even if your on a solo mission I still hope that the others listen to the commander. I would only go on solo if the commander told me that it would be a good Idea. But face facts: it's fun if you manage to creat a gravayard just outside someones spawning point!

if your team is losing do you give up or keep fighting?
If they've started to build Sub Lairs 10 feet away from our Lair/Stronghold DONT use Sieg and just keep using hellbourn and Lego's/Pred's to farm. I won't spawn.

What would you say your favourite game types are? (Not Savage 2)
Well I play Dragon Age aaand Then I played World of Borecraft.. wich i personally think sux comfy spot.. worse.. it sux MY comfy spot!
I do tend to like mmorpg But Savage took me further. It's like PVP in Borecraft without the bore and they switched crafting to WAR-ing. Other then that I usualy play high graphiced games for fun. Got a pirry neat pc. Played Mirrors Edge on Ful graphics and even Crysis on full graphics ((XP mode)) gona try 64 bits soon when I get 8 bits of RAM. I guess my taste for games are oriented and fits most. I do dislike racing games exept for fun racing games like Mario Kart and Diddy kong racing. cause there you can PAAWN!
Aldhissla
Aldhissla
Journeyman
Journeyman

Kills : 5198
Wins : 0

Back to top Go down

I'll make one too: Empty Re: I'll make one too:

Post  lajos` Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:58 am

You didn't had to make because you are already a member Razz

But still nice apply ald!

lajos`