Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise Savage 2!!

3 posters

Go down

Advertise Savage 2!! Empty Advertise Savage 2!!

Post  Aldhissla Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:20 am

Most forums I visited has a gaming discussion or gaming section in the forum. Why don't we advertise about Savage 2 there? I did on some sites here's what I did:

Advertise Savage 2!! Hdv4_full

The Humans Vs The Beasts.

In a tale looong loong into our feuture and in an alternative realm awaits the epic war of Nature vs Survival of the fearsom Men.

In Savage 2 The story aint the brightest one but it's heart and core of the game is indeed fun!

You play either as Horde or Legion. Whom both fight for the earth as the Man want to rebuild there society and Beasts wants them to leave the earth alone ((Green Peace vs The WORLD you could say))

What is Savage 2? Savage 2 is an RTS and an FPS at the same time mixing high adrenaline pumped fights like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9S1x2geJs&feature=related

You could go either as human or as Beast choosing alot of different characters like the giant Behemoth wich takes root up tree's to destroy the Human bases or the fears Savage themself known for there dual wielding swords of hell.

And strategic commanding oppertuneties like following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJLnZTnmlJg

Give it a though, on Warcraft 3, one Knight can't pwn 3 ghouls. But here.. 1 guy, can be declared hero by you and slaughter even 10 if he wants to.. Just make sure he is not you're enemy.

So should you join the Savage 2 community? I think so since it's FREE TO PLAY?! ((ZOMGODSZORZ!)) And me ((Savage 2 name: Aldhissla)) Is a veary proud Savage 2 fan and also an supporter of Savage 2 wants to now ((and I think it's the second time)) Post here that Savage 2 should be played by all KLA members..  ((If you like Furry check out the predator... A man bear with long lance like claws growing out of there elbows.. grrrr....))

Here is what you do:
Advertise Savage 2!! Free_1

Advertise Savage 2!! Ann_v4_steam

Meet the teams:

[size=30pt]Horde:[/size]
Advertise Savage 2!! Savage2_beasts_poster

[size=30pt]Legion:[/size]
Advertise Savage 2!! Savage2_humans_poster

And i completly forgot that we've got a Gaming section. someone move this please?

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Watchu think? Razz
Aldhissla
Aldhissla
Journeyman
Journeyman

Kills : 5220
Wins : 0

Back to top Go down

Advertise Savage 2!! Empty Re: Advertise Savage 2!!

Post  AVX Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:29 am

Sounds good. I'm already doing advertisements here locally, which as got some attention. Party Time!!
AVX
AVX
Administrator

Kills : 5966
Wins : 10

https://fpsheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thekiller162 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Sounds good, Very Happy

Thekiller162
Newb The hero newbie
Newb The hero newbie

Kills : 5164
Wins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down