Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for realy not taking interest.

2 posters

Go down

Sorry for realy not taking interest. Empty Sorry for realy not taking interest.

Post  Aldhissla Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 pm

When I first started out on this clan I had vision and dreams.. But it all got crushed by personal vendetta.. Work has been realy awfull and there's so much happening irl that I bearly gets time to play savage 2 at all.. and I i can only have enough time to play 1 match I'd rather do that then surf on the nets or forums (like this one) I am realy sorry that I let all you guys down but this part of my life is pritty hectic.. I can't find time of my own.. I SO want to aid this clan but I got to realise I don't got as much time as I did when I was younger... I work at a Supermarket from 8 am to 17pm.. when I get home I have to take care of the cat and I probably cuddle with him. Then I have to do laundrey dishes.. Well you guys know all this... It just doesn't get much time with Savage 2 and it realy bugs me out but that's just the way of life >.<

I will be on more once I get more time.. I am currently looking for a new job with not AS MUCH hours.. I need to realy slim it down cause my current work breakes me..

Anyone I though you guys should know.. Realy realy sorry.....
Aldhissla
Aldhissla
Journeyman
Journeyman

Kills : 5218
Wins : 0

Back to top Go down

Sorry for realy not taking interest. Empty Re: Sorry for realy not taking interest.

Post  AVX Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 am

No worries, real life is way more important then any game. I hope you'll find an easier job soon.

And hey you didn't let anyone down. Smile
AVX
AVX
Administrator

Kills : 5964
Wins : 10

https://fpsheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum