Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Sledge

Go down

Application Sledge Empty Application Sledge

Post  Sledge Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:09 am

Application
------------------------------------------------------

Your time (GMT) (very important) : GMT +2 (belgium) depending on daylightsavings ofc

How much do you think you are able to play per week? (important) : tomutch , altho i tend to play less when i dont have any friends on , i average atleast like 4 hours of game time eatch day some more some less, im very active

where do you live? (your country) Belgium the dutch speaking part, i can speak english, some frensh , german, little ukrainian (just enough to insult the russians and know if there insulting me)

Do you have a microphone? (not important) always
Why do you want to join HoN? i already joined HoN since beta , but im looking for an active hon cummunity to play with since i get tired of people CCing at level 6 or CCing after 30 mins , i dont like to give up in the face of adversity

Are you willing to learn? ofcourse

Optional Questions
----------=================================----------

Do you prefer Humans or Beasts? hellbourne has lane advantage of being able to pull the wave into the creeps and u cant run back into enemy if u missclick and hit the radar like u can on the legion side

Do you prefer to be a Commander or action player? i usually take the rains if nobody steps forward , so shit gets done, but i can accept a commander fine

Which Unit do you prefer? i prefer tanks and support, but i can mange most heroes ok since i played it for a while now

describe your fighting style? my fighting style involves the use of my brain unlike 98% of the current HoN playerbase

Do you prefer teamwork or solo? team

if your team is losing do you give up or keep fighting? i personally NEVER concede, reasons for this are :
1) it aint over till the fat lady sings, u wouldnt beleive what game i ended up winning after +-300 cc votes.
2) skills are honed faster in the face of adversity
3) if the randoms fail and want to cc they dont learn shit , and the next game they will fail again cause they havnt learned shit and will want to concede again... its a vicious circle Smile

Im a funny guy and really friendly to clan members but if youre a random non clan member and you Hug up i am prolly gonne flame you for youre failure.

What would you say your favourite game types are? rts , mmorpg , fps depending on genre

Last edited by Sledge on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i failed the gmt , i has googled now :p)

Sledge
Newb The hero newbie
Newb The hero newbie

Kills : 4657
Wins : 0

Back to top Go down