Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

somthing i want to share with you guys

2 posters

Go down

somthing i want to share with you guys Empty somthing i want to share with you guys

Post  OzzOn Sat May 15, 2010 6:02 am

on the 14/5 i was a part of protest in favor of ligalization of marujhuan, all went great untill the cops came and arrested 15 protsters(after 5 hours of peacful protest). i live in a country with freedom of speech and every thing that enlightened countrys have, but they shut us up those damn pigs. i myself wasnt arrested couse when the mass started i was allready on my way home(i went home with the last bus).

i never took part in protest before, and this one was awoseme. i dont want to be considered as a criminal justy for smoking marijhuana and thats why i took a part in it.

here are some pics from the protest and you can also see me tagged in one of them(stas schulman-first page third row):
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=167655&id=792929908&saved

OzzOn
Newb The hero newbie
Newb The hero newbie

Kills : 5150
Wins : 0

Back to top Go down

somthing i want to share with you guys Empty Re: somthing i want to share with you guys

Post  AVX Sat May 15, 2010 5:15 pm

It's up to you on what you smoke, and glad to see you opening up a bit more. Smile
AVX
AVX
Administrator

Kills : 5964
Wins : 10

https://fpsheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

somthing i want to share with you guys Empty Re: somthing i want to share with you guys

Post  OzzOn Sun May 16, 2010 7:54 am

man maybe if we had offtopic section more pepoel woul "open up" Wink

OzzOn
Newb The hero newbie
Newb The hero newbie

Kills : 5150
Wins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down