Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lajos` Says goodbye (sorry guys, i'll explain it in the topic)

5 posters

Go down

Lajos` Says goodbye (sorry guys, i'll explain it in the topic) Empty Lajos` Says goodbye (sorry guys, i'll explain it in the topic)

Post  lajos` Tue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Hey HoN members,

First of all I want to tell I am leaving on my own will and no clan recruited me. The last month I have been HoN I noticed that there were only a few players of HoN who where active. The problem is I want weekly wars and most of hour HoN wars are 3v3 or are canceled, that is why I am leaving. The community in HoN was great and I will never forget the community and maybe I will be back soon! I just want to try something higher.

Avx: great leader to bad he got issues with lag Sad
Aldhissla: i'll speak you in game don't worry
Xorc: Silly person Very Happy
OzzoN: great games with you

and ofcourse all the rest!

lajos`
lajos`
lajos`
Marksman
Marksman

Kills : 5249
Wins : 3

Back to top Go down

Lajos` Says goodbye (sorry guys, i'll explain it in the topic) Empty Re: Lajos` Says goodbye (sorry guys, i'll explain it in the topic)

Post  Nmegod Tue May 18, 2010 1:10 pm

OMG....... OMG..... OMG......

i can't believe you did not mention me.
I thought we had something....
(you should remember that i did not leave HoN just because You and AVX told me not to.)

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

*very very sad*

Nmegod
Journeyman
Journeyman

Kills : 5184
Wins : 0

Back to top Go down

Lajos` Says goodbye (sorry guys, i'll explain it in the topic) Empty Re: Lajos` Says goodbye (sorry guys, i'll explain it in the topic)

Post  AVX Tue May 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Damn I don't know if I could try to keep you here Lajos`, would you even change your mind?
I've been extremely busy for the past few days and my major plan was to integrate my other clans into HoN.
(about 100 members)

as for clan matches I'm sorry most of our members are inactive and most other clans are busy with coil.

sad to see you go, good luck with savage2.

P.s if you'll be able to wait until may is over I'll start working on major plans for HoN.
AVX
AVX
Administrator

Kills : 5964
Wins : 10

https://fpsheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nmegod Tue May 18, 2010 3:30 pm

lajos` plz stay.

if you want clan war i will give you clan war.

I think i will be able to organise another clan war against the influx.

just keep looking at the Matches section.
Now that my main/important exams are over i can organise at least one clan war every week.

ehhhh hmmm...... i
To bad that you are leaving, HoN still has a future but in order to get that we need lolyal people who stay and recruit friends (thats why I recruited you for HoN).

The clan isn't active at this moment indeed but you should help the clan community instead of leaving it.
It is sad to see you leave and I am a little bit disappointed.

lajos`

Nmegod
Journeyman
Journeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  djib Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 am

AVX wrote:I've been extremely busy for the past few days and my major plan was to integrate my other clans into HoN.
(about 100 members)

I have the same feeling as lajos`. We have many many members but there seems to be only a handful of active members.
djib
djib
Heroic Veteran
Heroic Veteran

Kills : 5453

Back to top Go down

Post  lajos` Wed May 19, 2010 2:59 am

Guys the community in HoN is great, to great to be honest. But I want to try some real wars now, we mostly have 3v3 wars or canceled. I'll definatly will come back to HoN but for now I want some real experience in Capre notchem. I'll keep hanging around the forums and play some 3 words games but remember guys.

I will come back someday!

Ps: Avx clean that messy roster up and about those 100 gamers, don't be so sure they all will be active but I will see it on the forums since i'll keep posting here

http://carpenoctem.forumieren.com/clan-applications-f1/lajos-wants-to-join-cn-t544.htm

lajos`
lajos`
lajos`
Marksman
Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  AVX Wed May 19, 2010 5:09 am

I can't stop you from leaving, but I can improve my leadership skills,
if any of you are reading this please wait until the end of may.
AVX
AVX
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  lajos` Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 am

AVX wrote:I can't stop you from leaving, but I can improve my leadership skills,
if any of you are reading this please wait until the end of may.
you aren't a bad leader at all and you barely need improvements, its just that I want to try some bigger wars. I'll always support HoN don't worry.

lajos`
lajos`
lajos`
Marksman
Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  AVX Wed May 19, 2010 5:20 am

lajos` wrote:
you aren't a bad leader at all and you barely need improvements, its just that I want to try some bigger wars. I'll always support HoN don't worry.

lajos`
there's always room to improve.

We've lost alot of members to CN, kinda sad that your going to them but I can't stop you,
I'll just have to up the ante to get HoN into coil soon then, before HoN dies again. silent
AVX
AVX
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nmegod Wed May 19, 2010 5:58 am

I can't understand.

I was going to Carpe Noctom (actually already in it cos Ikearumba and noobpwner like me) But you told me not to because you said we need players like you to improve the clan.

what happened to the family sprit man?

Nmegod
Journeyman
Journeyman

Back to top Go down

Post  OzzOn Wed May 19, 2010 9:04 am

it was fun playing by your side man, i relly enjoyed those games. and you leaving wont stop me from helping your team. Best wishes man.

and i hope some day you will returen.

OzzOn
Newb The hero newbie
Newb The hero newbie

Kills : 5150

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down